| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tystofte in October is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain once in a while. Only 51mm (2in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 15 days.
- The blue above Tystofte is dull having on balance merely 3:29 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:17 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 10:22.
- There are approximately 6:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tystofte October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tystofte, Denmark
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tystofte: