| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tystofte in November is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with sleet, rain or snow sometimes. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of water accrues during on average 16 days.
- The heavens above Tystofte are really dreary with an average of just 1:34 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 7:34 long and the longest day is 9:12 long with an average length of 8:19.
- There are approximately 6:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tystofte November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tystofte, Denmark
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tystofte: