| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tystofte in May is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with rain now and again. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 11 days.
- In May the heavens above Tystofte are moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:21 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:16 long and the longest day is 16:59 long with an average length of 16:12.
- There are approximately 7:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tystofte May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tystofte, Denmark
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tystofte: