| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tystofte in January is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with snow once in a while. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 15 days.
- In January the blue above Tystofte is really dreary having on average just 1:40 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:15 long and the longest day is 8:36 long with an average length of 7:49.
- There are approximately 5:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tystofte January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tystofte, Denmark
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tystofte: