| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tystofte in February is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow occasionally. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Tystofte is very dim having on average a scanty 2:17 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:40 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 9:35.
- There are approximately 7:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tystofte February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tystofte, Denmark
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tystofte: