| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tystofte in December is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with sleet, snow or rain sometimes. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O is deposited during on average 16 days.
- In December the blue above Tystofte is dismal having on average a murky 1:05 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 7:08 long and the longest day is 7:32 long with an average length of 7:14.
- There are approximately 5:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 15.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 84.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tystofte December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tystofte, Denmark
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tystofte: